Register now and find out more about the innovative features of the. Our BPM experts will demonstrate the correct usage of the modeling language, and support you with the standard compliant process mapping.
Through the use of practical exercises, you can consolidate your theoretical knowledge basis. Should you have any questions, our trainers are available to assist you at all times.
In addition, you have the opportunity to network with other training participants at a lunch together.
Register now for our open tool training on the 9th July 2015 from 09.30-5.00 o’clock and reserve your place.
Everything at a glance:
- Language: English
- Introduction to BPMN 2.0
- Practical modeling exercises
- Introduction to the Signavio Process Editor
- Printed training documents
- When: 9th July 2015, 09.30 – 5.00
- Where: Signavio GmbH, Nürnberger Straße 8, 10787 Berlin
- Participation fee: 690.00€ per person including lunch
We would be happy to see you there! You can register by e-mail at:.
*We reserve the right to postpone the training up to a maximum of 7 days before the day of the event should fewer than 3 participants have registered.