No matter what business or service you deliver today, digitalization is changing it.
The Gartner APAC BPM Summit in Sydney is a must for BPM professionals. A number of different workshops, discussions, and lectures will help attendees expand their understanding how businesses are using BPM to grow and thrive in the digital age.
The agenda will focus on the following topics:
- What value can BPM provide for your company?
- How can you change your business processes?
- Organizational components, key roles and skills needed for BPM success
- Skills needed to establish yourself as a leader in the digital transformation process
- Prioritizing of projects for growth and innovation
To use BPM effectively, you need the right tools. That is why our Signavio team will be in Sydney to demonstrate the key features and organizational benefits our Process Editor offers for your BPM initiatives. Stop by our booth to meet our experts, ask questions, and experience the power of collaborative process design.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Sydney! Use the code GSBPME5 and get your $400 discount for the conference registration.
What? Gartner APAC Business Process Management Summit
When? June 1-2, 2015
Where? Sheraton on the Park, 161 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia
Homepage: Visit the official event website.