Here’s what you can expect to learn by attending this webcast:
HR departments have a lot of responsibility: They must ensure processes are running smoothly, from recruiting to data management and correct payroll - staying agile and ready for change. At the same time, they play an important role in shaping the future of the company by recruiting and retaining top talent, developing employees and executives, implementing diversity and inclusion, positioning the company as an excellent place to work, just to mention a few.
- Do you sometimes wish you had more time to do strategic thinking, time to find excellent workforce solutions, time to do the things that matter to you and that bring your company forward?
- Do you sometimes wish for your HR workforce to use more of their time to come up with new ideas and live up to their potential?
What if you could free yourself and your peers from cumbersome and time consuming work? Often, things do not work the way they should because processes from A to Z are too complicated. It's time to stop the hassle.
Your Key Learnings:
In our joint webcast with SAP SuccessFactors and Signavio on June 24th we will show you how to streamline and speed up your processes. You will learn to...
- Be digital: How to deliver your HR services digitally and provide valuable experiences to your managers and employees
- Be efficient: How to identify improvement opportunities quickly using best practice processes for all your use cases, thanks to a state-of-the-art process library
- Collaborate: How to smoothly manage your processes in the cloud, from documentation to process modeling and implementation, in collaboration with other departments.
Take the hassle out of processes, win your time back and achieve your goal better, faster.
More information about this webcast
Even if you are unable to attend live, we will be happy to send you the complete recording after the webcast. In this case, please also register using the form in the top right-hand corner.
If you have any questions about our webcasts, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the speaker