Is your business resilient enough to cope with future crises?
In the wake of any major disruption, organizations are under severe economic pressure to confront broken processes and ways of working. Unfortunately, in many cases, organizations lack the visibility and insights to adapt their supply chains, external interactions with clients and partners, as well as entire areas of their business.
By contrast, operationally resilient enterprises have the organizational competencies to ramp up or slow down operations in a way that provides a competitive edge, and enables quick and local process modification. This enables your organization to survive and navigate out of any crisis successfully.
To find out how your business can access the visibility and insights you need, Signavio is proud to present an exclusive, invitation-only webinar, featuring a very savvy thought leader from one of the world’s top analyst firms.
- How to rebalance work in the face of new ways of collaboration
- What to do about “shadow operations”
- How to create visibility and understanding of your internal processes and external interactions
- Why the ‘sense-model-adapt loop’ is crucial to operational resilience
- How process mining supports and underpins operational resilience, including as an enabler of continuous adaptation.
You will receive the link to join the webinar and all other details by email. Can’t make the broadcast? Register anyway, and you will be sent the recording to watch at your convenience.