The training workshop “Executive Introduction to the BPM – Discipline” provides an introduction to the management discipline of BPM-D™ as a key enabler to an agile business. It describes the value proposition and its positioning in the company and then provides an overview of some of the essential components of a value-oriented BPM function.
The BPM-Discipline™ Framework is a patent-pending architecture and toolset which helps to resolve current issues and prepare the way for agile innovation and growth.
The workshop in Philadelphia covers the following topics:
- Definition and value of the BPM Discipline (BPM-D™ the patent pending framework)
- BPM strategy (development of the right BPM maturity level)
- Improvement approaches (e.g. fast results through process prioritization and weak point analysis)
- BPM organization (e.g. the chief process officer and other emerging BPM roles)
- BPM Tools and Technologies (the next generation process execution – SOA and Core BPM software tools)
The workshop is targeted at Senior Executives.
Signavio is proud to be speaking at this event – so come and find out more about how Signavio can transform your business.
If you have any questions before the event, please contact us by emailing, we are always happy to help!
What: Executive Introduction to the Business Process Management – Discipline (BPM-D) Training Workshop
When: March 26, 11am to 5pm
Where: Philadelphia, USA
Official event homepage: