Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is here to stay – but how can you best position your business to take advantage of this powerful technology?
The objective for this session is to enhance your understanding of RPA, and its impact on the role of a business process repository.
Take the rare opportunity to interact with leading experts on RPA, as they consider questions like:
- Does RPA make Business Process Repository irrelevant?
- What is the value of RPA? (Demo and case studies included)
- How can AI and cognitive learning benefit your business?
- What the risks are associated with RPA implementation?
- What are the critical success factors for RPA adoption?
- What role does a business process repository play in ensuring success?
Interact with like-minded people who have started their RPA journey, or who are looking at RPA as the game-changer for their business, learn from the experts, and gain a practical understanding of how RPA can support your business.
Registration, light bites and networking
Presentation: How is a Business Process Repository relevant to RPA? and an RPA demo
Heavy hors d’ouevres, drinks and networking
At a glance
What: The Power of RPA: How is a Business Process Repository relevant?
When: June 6, 2019, 4:30-7:00 p.m.
Presenters: BPM-D & Signavio
Where: Workhorse Brewing Company, King of Prussia, PA,