Oxford CIO Event on 07.09.2020
The CIO Event brings together leaders from across the public, large enterprises & mid-market sectors. The CIO event will provide you with a strategic and practical toolkit to help drive transformation including:
- A full day of leading CIO’s discussing the latest industry trends
- Workshops, panel discussions & Round table sessions led by visionaries within technology
- First-hand case studies on the challenges facing IT
- Fantastic networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
“From Analysis to Automation: Process Mining and Robotic Process Automation”
As an innovative cloud software provider, Signavio, will be attending and we are happy to answer questions, show you process solutions and initiatives for all process needs, and offer an overview of the advantages of collaborative process and decision management with the Signavio Business Transformation Suite.
Robotic Process Automation is an exciting technology for organizations across all industries, as it promises a high return on investment. Currently, many large organizations are testing the tools, with vendors and users deploying RPA tools in pilot projects. But away from the hype, RPA can pose major challenges to organizations. Questions need answering, like; How can RPA be scaled? How do we prevent robots from automating the wrong thing?
Discussion points will include:
- why a process-based approach is a success criterion for RPA at scale
- what role analysis methods like process mining play
- why it is important to first optimize business processes and then automate them
7 Step Guide to Successful Enterprise Robotic Process Automation
Discover information about Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in advance with our free download. This special guide takes a practical approach to implementing RPA at an enterprise level, showing you the steps required to truly understand your organization’s processes, and the the knowledge needed to apply RPA in the right place, at the right time, and in the right way.
If you would like to talk to our experts on site, then arrange an individual appointment, now! Please send an e-mail to:. We look forward to an exciting and open discussion with you!