Setting the scene
As you enjoy your morning coffee and delicious meal (on us), Signavio’s own VP of Sales APAC Daniel Furtwaengler will provide the high level context of the business challenges facing senior business leaders as they navigate change and transform their organizations:
- Navigating change/how BPM amplifies Business Transformation;
- The value of visibility in your process operations and Business Transformation activities
Real expertise, real insights
Adding real-world pragmatic insights from her work as Business Process Management Consultant across projects and clients, Kerry will continue the conversation with insights from the coalface. Using a real case study from a large utilities company, she will explore:
- What factors lead the organization to start its BPM journey? What were the business objectives? What was the vision?
- How specifically were tools and methodologies applied to the businesses context for maximum impact?
- What were the challenges along the way, and how were they resolved to keep progress on track?
- Where is the company now? And where to next?
Following the breakfast and presentation, there will be ample time for networking with your peers, making this exclusive event a highly worthwhile addition to your schedule.
Places are limited so register now on the left to secure your spot!
What: Signavio BPM Breakfast Brisbane
When: May 24th, 2017, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
8:00 Registration, coffee, networking, breakfast choice
8:20 Guests are seated, Welcome from Daniel
8:35 Breakfast is served
8:50 Presentation Kerry Buijs, BPMotion
9:30 Questions, comments, networking
Sorry, but this event has come and gone. Check out ourto see where we are next, or get in touch directly with a Signavio expert by .