A Dialogue with Dr. Michael Greenspan and Dr. Gero Decker
Leaders need to formulate sound strategies and focus their teams accordingly. They must also deliver on their near-term commercial objectives and create multiple paths to sustainable performance. How do they invest their resources?
In this discussion, we will share real-world examples from the C-Suite about the kinds of strategic decisions leaders are grappling with AND the choices they have for driving them through their organizations. No one can sit idle and hope for the best.
Examples of the kinds of strategic decisions leaders are grappling with (Michael Greenspan)
- Given this new environment, how can I be the most effective leader/ sparring partner for my C-level?
- How do I make sure I focus my teams on the most important aspects? What should be the north star?
- Efficiency vs. flexibility: has the equation changed recently?
- COVID has boosted digital transformation; how do I bridge short-term impact and long-term success?
Examples of how leaders balance creating change without being reckless (Gero Decker)
- How do you understand, map and transform your business?
- Why is this process important?
- How does it benefit you?
You won’t want to miss this insightful, timely discussion!
You will receive the link to join the webinar and all other details by email. Can’t make the broadcast?
Register anyway, and you will be sent the recording to watch at your convenience.
If you have any questions about our webinars, please contact us at:.