In order to support our ongoing international expansion, we are looking for a Sr. Pre-Sales Consultant (m/f) for our office in Singapore.
- The incumbent presents the value of using Signavio products and work with the prospects to create business cases.
- The incumbent strategizes with account team members to identify approaches most likely to persuade prospect to change existing behaviors and solve deal-level challenges.
- The incumbent prepares and delivers engaging solution demonstrations and presentations to prospects and clients that lead to successful sales outcomes with Signavio’s products and services
- The incumbent is responsible for responding to Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- The incumbent prepares and delivers timely, detailed, and well-crafted follow-up reports and presentations to client and prospect requests for additional information.
- The incumbent consults prospects during Proof-of-concept projects both onsite and remotely.
- The incumbent develops and maintains expert knowledge of Signavio’s solution suite, competitive product offerings, market intelligence, and unique differentiation.
- The incumbent works closely with Sales Enablement and Product Development teams to share market insights and solutions internally.
- The incumbent shares all information with post-sales delivery teams to ensure a long-lasting customer relationship.
- The incumbent assists at trade shows, user conferences, webinars, etc.
- You have completed a Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent.
- You have at least 5 years of successful Enterprise Solution Consulting experience in B2B.
- You are familiar in Business Process Management and ideally used the Signavio Business Transformation Suite before.
- You have top-notch presentation skills, both on-site as well as remotely.
- You maintain a strong business acumen and have strong analytical skills;
- You have proven track record acquiring new logos in a high velocity sales environment;
- You have a proven track record working in Value Engineering.
- You have willingness to travel and enjoy a virtual sales environment;
- You possess an innate curiosity for technology and understanding of clients’ business challenges;
- You are self-motivated, have initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization;
- You are sharing knowledge and be an active team player to help the team meet company objectives.
What we offer
Signavio is a great place to work with a young and energetic team. We offer a full-time position based in central Singapore.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company, and to be part of something big? Apply now - send us a copy of your resume with cover letter and salary expectations.
We are waiting for YOU!