We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to strengthen our development team in Berlin.
You will be working closely with the product manager and will be responsible for the day to day backlog management. Furthermore, you will be collaborating with the product team to deliver an outstanding product. Inspiring product interest & participation in the rest of the team are other key responsibilities.
This unique opportunity is the right role for talented strong leaders, who can implement a product vision and drive the organisation into that direction.
- Realizing product vision & strategy together with the end-to-end product team
- Backlog management:Writing user stories, good understanding of iterative & incremental, value driven story writing
- Ensuring people can work with the user stories created
- Leading refinement, planning and review sessions
- Prioritize backlog together with stakeholders
- Understanding the customers and other internal stakeholders’ needs
- Responsibilities towards the development team: Answering questions about user stories
- Communicating product vision and goals with team
- Check acceptance criteria after implementation
- Previous experience (4+ years) within agile software development teams and proven goal-oriented mindset.
- Thorough knowledge of UX methodologies & artefacts (wireframes, personas, flows)
- In-depth analytical skills, structured and data-driven working approach and have good interpersonal skills
- Strong Negotiation skills with stakeholders and managing expectations on timelines and scope
- Experience in taking responsibility and make decisions
- Experience in managing a product through its life-cycle by monitoring relevant metrics and KPIs.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Background in any of the following: data mining, process analysis, business process modelling, B2B product development, data visualisation would be desirable.
What we offer
We keep things open, agile and communicative. It is all based on trust – no micromanaging, no distributed teams, no nearshoring, no offshoring – face to face communication is premium. That is why the whole department is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin!
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your workspace the way you like it.
Our team-members are self-organized within their teams, working on independent projects or closely with product managers, developers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
We get that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jours fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp.
Bewirb Dich hier!