Signavio is a market leader and represents the next generation of Business Process Management and Business Decision Management. Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin as well as in our newer offices in Boston, California, Switzerland, Melbourne, Singapore, Paris and London.
In order to support our continuous growth, we are looking for a Working Student Sales Operations, for our HQ in Berlin.
- Working closely with the Center of Excellence team, and supporting the global sales team.
- Implementing and enforcing critical processes from deal closure to customer satisfaction
- Ensuring CRM data hygiene by working with sales, marketing, finance and billing team.
- Training and Coaching sales team for better performance in using CRM software.
- Taking ownership of ad-hoc projects that support team growth from time to time.
You would best fit the role if you:
- enjoy communicating with people, especially in cross-functional teams
- have an experience or advanced knowledge of key topics like B2B Sales, SaaS and its metrics (sales operations)
- have worked on CRMs before, like Salesforce.com, SAP
- love numbers i.e. creates reports using excel sheets
- at the same time also enjoy creativity in building presentations
- are a stickler for task management, well organised and love driving mini-projects to successful close
- speak German and English (knowing French will make you stand out :)
What we offer
We offer you exciting opportunities to develop in our young and growing company, as well as an attractive benefits package and skills-based salary. Signavio prides itself on our diverse team that benefits from flexible working hours in a modern office located in Berlin.