In order to support our ongoing international expansion, we are looking for a Sr. Pre-Sales Consultant (m/f/d) for our office in Tokyo.
In this role, you will
- Present the value of using Signavio products and work with the prospects to create business cases.
- Strategize with account team members to identify approaches most likely to persuade prospect to change existing behaviors and solve deal-level challenges.
- Prepare and deliver engaging solution demonstrations and presentations to prospects and clients that lead to successful sales outcomes with Signavio’s products and services
- Be responsible for responding to Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Prepare and timely deliver, detailed, and well-crafted follow-up reports and presentations to client and prospect requests for additional information.
- Consult prospects during Proof-of-concept projects both onsite and remotely.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of Signavio’s solution suite, competitive product offerings, market intelligence, and unique differentiation.
- Work closely with Sales Enablement and Product Development teams to share market insights and solutions internally.
- Share all information with post-sales delivery teams to ensure a long-lasting customer relationship.
- Assist at trade shows, user conferences, webinars, etc.
- You have completed a Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent.
- You have at least 5 years of successful Enterprise Solution Consulting experience in B2B.
- You are familiar in Business Process Management and ideally used the Signavio Business Transformation Suite before.
- You have top-notch presentation skills, both on-site as well as remotely.
- You maintain a strong business acumen and have strong analytical skills;
- You have proven track record acquiring new logos in a high velocity sales environment;
- You have a proven track record working in Value Engineering.
- You have willingness to travel and enjoy a virtual sales environment;
- You possess an innate curiosity for technology and understanding of clients’ business challenges;
- You are self-motivated, have initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization;
- You are sharing knowledge and be an active team player to help the team meet company objectives.
- You are fluent in English and Japanese
What we offer
Signavio is a great place to work with a young and energetic team. We offer a full-time position based in central Tokyo.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company, and to be part of something big? Apply now - send us a copy of your resume with cover letter and salary expectations.
We are waiting for YOU!
Bewirb Dich hier!