In order to support our ongoing international expansion, we are looking for a Senior Pre-Sales Consultant in the United States.
This position is open for remote work from the USA.
- The incumbent presents the value of using Signavio products and work with the prospects to create business cases
- The incumbent strategizes with account team members to identify approaches most likely to persuade prospect to change existing behaviors and solve deal-level challenges
- The incumbent prepares and delivers engaging solution demonstrations and presentations to prospects and clients that lead to successful sales outcomes with Signavio’s products and services
- The incumbent is responsible for responding to Request for Proposals (RFPs) (functional, technical, security aspects)
- The incumbent prepares and delivers timely, detailed, and well-crafted follow-up reports and presentations to client and prospect requests for additional information
- The incumbent consults prospects during proof-of-concept projects both onsite and remotely
- The incumbent develops and maintains expert knowledge of Signavio’s solution suite, competitive product offerings, market intelligence, and unique differentiation
- The incumbent works closely with Sales Enablement and Product Development teams to share market insights and solutions internally
- The incumbent shares all information with post-sales delivery teams to ensure a long-lasting customer relationship
- The incumbent assists at trade shows, user conferences, webinars, etc.
- You have completed a Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- You have at least 5 years of successful Enterprise Solution Consulting experience in B2B
- You are familiar with Business Process Management and Process Mining and have ideally used BPM or Process Mining applications before
- You have top-notch presentation skills, both on-site as well as remotely
- You maintain a strong business acumen and have strong analytical skills
- You have proven track record acquiring new logos in a high velocity sales environment
- You are able to demo our REST API to explain connectivity with 3rd party systems
- You are able to present a technical architecture
- You can answer security questionnaires and explain our security organisation/hardware/software/process (DRP Disaster Recovery Plan, ISO 27001, performance monitoring, software/hardware to improve security)
- You have familiarity with databases, data integrations and ETL tools
- You can explain how to install (on-premise)/administrate/monitor our application
- You have a proven track record working in Value Engineering
- You have willingness to travel at least 30% of the time and enjoy a virtual sales environment
- You possess an innate curiosity for technology and understanding of clients’ business challenges
- You are self-motivated, have initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization
- You are sharing knowledge and be an active team player to help the team meet company objectives.
What we offer
We offer you exciting opportunities to develop in our young and growing company, as well as an attractive benefits package and skills-based salary. Signavio prides itself on our diverse team that benefits from flexible working hours.
Bewirb Dich hier!