To support our consulting team, we are searching for a Consultant / Senior Consultant based in Melbourne, Australia.
· You will work closely with our clients to deploy our Signavio solutions (Process Manager, Collaboration Hub, Workflow Accelerator)
· You will provide consulting expertise and best practice knowledge around Business Process Management methods, process modelling, process analysis, workflow, etc.
· In our client engagements, you will work closely with the Signavio team on some of the following activities:
- Analyze client’s requirements for their business process management initiatives and Signavio deployment
- Setup Signavio solution based on client requirements
- Provide guidance and best practice knowledge to ensure successful Signavio deployments and adoption
- Support client’s process modelling and workflow initiatives
- Provide coaching, quality assurance and Signavio training
· You will collaborate with our Sales and Pre-Sales teams to position Signavio solution during sales cycles
· You will collaborate with our Customer Success team to ensure long-term success of our client’s process management and Signavio efforts
· Share knowledge and be an active team player to help grow the team
· Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities
- You have at least 2-4 years of relevant work experience in Business Process Management, BPM implementations, workflow, etc.
- Experience with Signavio Process Manager or other BPM software (e.g. ARIS, Adonis, BIC, etc.)
- Knowledge in programming with REST APIs
- Knowledge of software architecture and software design concepts
- Strong understanding of data science concept – previous experience with process mining is a plus
- Familiarity with BPMN 2.0 and process modeling standards
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Previous consulting experience
- Fluent in English
- Self-motivated, you show initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization
- Team player by contributing, learning and sharing knowledge and new ideas
- Willingness to travel (approx. 50%)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Information Technologies, or similar
What we offer
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Signavio is a great place to work with a young and energetic team.
Apply now and send us a copy of your resume with your expected salary level.