Signavio is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to help and support our ongoing international expansion from our HQ in Berlin.
- You ensure fast, high-quality and cost-efficient recruitment
- You define together with the Hiring Managers content and requirements of vacancies to be filled and develop recruitment strategies for different areas
- You create appealing job advertisements and publish them on the suitable channels
- You address suitable candidates directly via business and social networks
- You conduct initial telephone conversations and accompany promising candidates through the interview process
- You are responsible for end-to-end recruiting for the relevant position
- You continuously develop our recruiting process, test new recruiting channels and develop employer branding formats
- You are responsible for selecting and managing external service providers for specific target groups
- You are the contact person for Hiring Manager and act as a competent consultant for all recruiting activities and staffing relevant questions
- You have prior experience in recruitment, preferably in the start-up sector, and can look back on a completed degree or a qualified vocational training
- You have the ability to interact with different dialogue partner and you can adapt your point of view to different business requirements
- You are always informed about the latest trends in recruiting and use your recruiter network to continually optimize our recruiting activities.
- It fulfills you to take on responsibility and help shape something big. As an experienced recruiter you can establish structures and processes and it is easy for you to coordinate all necessary contacts within a recruiting process.
- You are characterized by a high level of commitment and an extremely independent way of working with a view to the big picture and you approach things proactively and solution-oriented. In addition to a high level of professionalism, lightness and humour are not neglected.
- You have a convincing appearance, communicate openly, friendly and confidently in very good English.
What we offer
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Signavio is a great place to work with a young and energetic team.
Apply now and send us a copy of your resume.