Signavio is a leading provider of SaaS-based business process analysis and decision management software. Signavio’s market leading software helps businesses efficiently design, implement, analyze and manage complex processes, decisions and workflows.
The company serves more than 1,300 clients around the world in industries ranging from financial services to manufacturing. With four flagship products, and a long roster of internationally-renowned customers, Signavio is the fastest growing SaaS-based business transformation company in the world, and one of the fastest growing companies in Germany.
- Act as a sparring partner to managers in the DACH region with regards to all HR-relevant subject matters
- Consult Signavio managers and employees on topics such as Labour Law, HR Policies, HR Processes, Compensation and Benefits etc.
- Together with HR Specialists ensure the smooth end-to-end HR process from contract creation through onboarding up to the employees ́ exit
- Work closely with the Global SVP People and regional HR Business Partners on integration and optimisation of global HR processes as well as their alignment to regional legal and market requirements
- Take ownership for HR related projects, including performance management, retention and talent development measures, as well as their operational roll-out in the DACH region
- Ensure compliance with German legislation
- Prepare the payroll for the MEE region in a timely manner while ensuring accurate results
- Analyze and review payroll files prior to submission while identifying, researching, and assisting in the resolution of Payroll related discrepancies
- Serve as payroll liaison with stakeholders such as associates, HR, SD Worx payroll vendors and other business partners
- Collaborate on practical process to simplify operations while supporting company’s policies and guidelines
- You bring 5-7 years of HR generalist experience within a scaling fast-paced, client-focused and international environment.
- You have obtained a degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field.
- You have proven knowledge of German Labour Law, income tax law and social security law.
- You have agile working style coupled with a strong hands-on mentality and client-oriented approach.
- You are a strong communicator who is able to develop effective working relationships with your stakeholders and have a high level of empathy.
- You are HRIS-savvy and business fluent in German and English (other foreign languages are a plus).
- You have a high degree of flexibility and pragmatic solution orientation.
- You work independently and in a structured manner.
- You are a strong team player with appreciative and intercultural communication skills.
What we offer
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
We are a nice international team in a constantly expanding SaaS company.
We offer fruit and drinks, lunch subsidy, sports activities during lunch break, regular team events (professional exchange and fun), comprehensive induction through training, education and support for our colleagues.
What do our employees say? At kununu we were rated second best employer in Berlin. Become part of our great team and accompany Signavio on its successful growth course.
We are looking forward to your application!
Bewirb Dich hier!