Signavio is looking for a Data Processing Engineer to help us build the future of our Business Transformation Suite.
Our Suite is a powerful, all-in-one platform that enables businesses to model, analyze and optimize their processes. At Signavio you will be working with a team who values trust, respect, and diversity. What began as a small start-up is now a global player with a growing team working in offices in Germany, the United States, Singapore, the Netherlands, France, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland.
We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products that people love to use.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
- Concepting and implementing our analytical in-memory query engine for Process Mining workloads in a multi-tenant public cloud environment.
- Designing algorithms and techniques to ensure sub-second query execution times even on data sets with more than 1 billion rows.
- Operating the query engine service in our SaaS environments based on Kubernetes and Docker.
- Providing an API for other teams to build user-facing application on top of our analytical infrastructure.
- Reliability, scalability, cost and sub-second response time are driving KPIs.
- Working with large-scale data and underlying algorithms for analytics.
- Excellent understanding of column-oriented storage, JIT query compilation and CPU cache pipelines, GPU computing and compression techniques.
- Relation and graph data management paradigms and data structures are well known.
- Hands-on experience in high performance computing with at least one of the following technologies: Java, Kotlin, C++ or Rust.
- Rethink existing approach to deliver superior results.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, you show initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organisation.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Master’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Science.
What we offer
We keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practiced and encouraged. It is all based on trust – no micromanaging, no distributed teams, no near-shoring, no offshoring – face to face communication is premium. That is why the whole development team is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin!
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your workspace the way you like it.
Our engineers are self-organised within their teams, working on components and independent projects together and closely with product managers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
We get that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jours fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp.
Bewirb Dich hier!