- Drive the Automation topic at Signavio
- Discover the requirements of the development and elaborate solutions
- Develop and enhance automated quality assurance processes during development, test, deployment and operations phase (continuous integration)
- Review the work of your teammates
- Solid experience in automating development processes and tests
- Solid experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Solid experience in Git Flow
- Experience in Gradle, developing Gradle plugins and Bash scripting
- Experience in CI and CD
- Experience in dependency management
- Experience in migrating a monolithic architecture to a service oriented architecture
- Experience in the following programming languages and technologies: Java, Groovy
- Experience in working within an agile environment
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What we offer
We keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practiced and encouraged. It is all based on trust – no micromanaging, no distributed teams, no near-shoring, no offshoring – face to face communication is premium. That is why the whole development team is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin!
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your workspace the way you like it.
Our engineers are self-organized within their teams, working on components and independent projects together and closely with product managers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
We get that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jours fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp.