Signavio is looking for a Solution Engineer to help us build the future of our Business Transformation Suite.
Based from our Berlin office, in this role you will be part of our Process Intelligence development teams and take part in driving our product to the next level.
Our Suite is a powerful, all-in-one platform that enables businesses to model, analyse and optimise their processes. At Signavio you will be working with a team who values trust, respect, and diversity. What began as a small start-up is now a global player with a growing team working in offices in Germany, the United States, Singapore, the Netherlands, France, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland. We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products that people love to use.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
- As part of the Process Intelligence development team, you will help our team to deliver end-to-end solutions to our customers.
- You will create new connectors to partner systems, eg. ERP, CRM systems.
- You will deliver standard dashboards to customers to help them monitor their processes and fast-start their process mining journey.
- You will work with customers on co-innovation initiatives.
- You will work closely with product management and engineers to improve our process mining software.
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary team, working at the edge between business and engineering.
- You have 4+ years of relevant work experience, e.g. IT consulting, business analyst, etc.
- Understanding of core customer business processes, such as Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Issue-to-Resolution, etc.
- You are customer-focused and understand our customers’ business challenges, e.g. business transformation, continuous process improvement, operational excellence.
- Experience with data extraction, data analysis, visualisation, reporting, etc.
- Experience with SQL, ETL, and/or programming (Java, Python, R, etc.).
- Working experience with ERP systems (e.g.Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, ServiceNow, Microsoft), or other business software.
- Preferably previous experience with BI or process mining tools (e.g. Fluxicon, Celonis, QPR, etc.).
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- You are able to work directly with our customers and partners on new scenarios.
- Self-motivated, you show initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international and growing organisation.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Business Information Technologies, Business Administration, Computer Science, or similar.
What we offer
We keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practiced and encouraged. It is all based on trust – no micromanaging, no distributed teams, no near-shoring, no offshoring – face to face communication is premium. That is why the whole development team is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin!
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your workspace the way you like it.
Our engineers are self-organised within their teams, working on components and independent projects together and closely with product managers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
We get that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jours fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp.
Bewirb Dich hier!