Signavio’s innovative solutions enable businesses to successfully design, implement, analyze and manage complex processes, decisions and workflows. With offices in the US, Germany & Singapore, we serve more than 1000 customers across the globe in industries ranging from manufacturing to financial services. Already featuring four flagship products and a long roster of blue-chip customers, we are the fastest growing SaaS-based process management company in the world. We are expanding rapidly in the USA and looking for dedicated new members for our Burlington, MA based team, with the earliest possible start date. In particular we are looking for a: SMB Sales Executive US.
- Consistently achieve sales objectives through sales to new customers and sales of additional services to existing customers
- Identify new sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships
- Manage diligent sales process through qualification, business analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
- Maintain daily high velocity sales activity levels, prospecting through online sales strategies and virtual sales process execution
- Leverage extended resources through team selling and strategic collaboration
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Signavio’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings
- Use effective time and territory management to maximize results.
- Maintain detailed and accurate sales activities in CRM tool
- Prepare and deliver timely and accurate pipeline and sales forecasts
- Manage pipeline to drive sales revenue and exceed targets goals
- Share knowledge and be an active team player to help team meet company objectives
- Operates under moderate supervision with frequent reviews of work
- Complies with all corporate policies and procedures
Does this sound like you?
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- You have at least 3-5 years of successful sales experience in B2B SaaS inside sales environment
- You have proven track record acquiring new logos in a high velocity sales environment
- You have a positive, driven, and goal oriented attitude
- You have a proven history of achieving sales success
- You follow a consultative, solution-based, challenger sales methodology
- You have a valid driver’s license and you enjoy occasional travel
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are self-motivated, have initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization
We offer you exciting opportunities to develop in our young and growing company, as well as an attractive benefits package and skills-based salary. Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Apply now by sending us a copy of your resume with cover letter and expected salary level to email@example.com.
We are waiting for YOU!