Signavio is a leading provider of SaaS-based business process analysis and decision management software. Signavio’s market-leading software helps businesses efficiently design, implement, analyze and manage complex processes, decisions and workflows. The company serves more than 900 customers around the world in industries ranging from manufacturing to financial services. With three flagship products and a long roster of blue-chip customers, Signavio is the fastest growing SaaS-based process analysis company in the world. To support our Marketing Team we are searching for a Senior Field Marketing Manager US based in Boston.
- Plan, organize and attend events in the US and Canada while managing their sponsorships (mostly in the US)
- Work closely with the global Marketing team based in Berlin, Germany in driving and managing local marketing activities for the US market
- Create programs that will generate quality leads and drive sales revenue
- Analyze results of US Field Marketing campaigns and provide on-going reporting and insights to the VP Marketing
- Work closely with our VP Sales to align Sales and Marketing efforts in the US
- Generate new marketing ideas and manage their realization from idea to execution to review
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness, as well as sales and profits
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities
- Create marketing material for the US market
- Build up our US Field Marketing Team
Does this sound like you?
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the Software industry
- You have experience in organizing events, including planning, execution and controlling
- You have experience in creating reader-oriented marketing material
- You are experienced in E-Mail Marketing
- You have strong communication skills
- You have experience in creating multi-touch marketing campaigns
- You have a strong passion for marketing a non-tangible product
- You have experience in building and leading a team
- You are self-motivated, have initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization
- You like traveling
Signavio is a great place to work with a young and energetic team. We offer a full-time position based in Boston.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Apply now and send us a copy of your resume with cover letter and expected salary level via email to email@example.com.
We are waiting for YOU!