Signavio’s innovative solutions enable businesses to successfully design, implement, analyze and manage complex processes, decisions and workflows. With offices in the US, Germany & Singapore, we serve more than 1000 customers across the globe in industries ranging from manufacturing to financial services. Already featuring four flagship products and a long roster of blue-chip customers, we are the fastest growing SaaS-based process management company in the world. We are expanding rapidly in the USA and looking for dedicated new members for our Burlington, MA based team, with the earliest possible start date. In particular we are looking for a: Director of Inside Sales US.
- Hire, manage, and develop a solid inside sales and lead generation team that consistently exceeds sales goals
- Manage a team of inside sales and business development representatives who consistently exceed sales targets through telemarketing, online web-based sales strategies, and virtual sales execution
- Provide coaching and training to sales executives and new employees
- Create a positive, energetic, high velocity sales culture of activity and success
- Introduce innovative tools and technology to increase sales velocity and revenue growth
- Monitor employee productivity and motivate team to reach daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Ensure sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads and prospect appointments
- Lead weekly sales meetings, measure sales performance and set weekly goals
- Ensure accurate information is captured in CRM, provide data quality checks and reports
- Manage sales process execution through closing and client negotiations
Does this sound like you?
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- You have at least 3-5 years of successful sales professional experience in B2B SaaS inside sales environment
- You have solid leadership experience, hiring and developing successful sales teams
- You are experienced of high velocity inside virtual sales
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have experience in creating and executing multi-touch marketing campaigns
- You have a strong passion sales and market development
- You are self-motivated, have initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization
We offer you exciting opportunities to develop in our young and growing company, as well as an attractive benefits package and skills-based salary. Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Apply now by sending us a copy of your resume with cover letter and expected salary level to email@example.com.
We are waiting for YOU!