Signavio is the market leader in collaborative process design. Our main office is in Berlin and we have two others outside of Germany, in California and Singapore. The innovative and ingenious Signavio team has already created an enterprise product that is trusted by clients like Cisco, Comcast Corporation, Puppet Labs, Audi BKK and Airbnb so we want to bring amazing talent on board to make it even better.
You will work closely with a highly motivated development team, and will have enough room to share and implement your own ideas. You will work as part of our internal IT Operations team. We would be so happy to find an experienced and motivated DevOps engineer to share stories, lots of coffee, and soft drinks in our cool, collaborative work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain our Jenkins-based test infrastructure
- Design and implementation of the new testing infrastructure
- Automation and creation of the infrastructure jobs and procedures
- Set up various system environments
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet and/or Ansible
- Experience with a Tomcat-based server infrastructure
- Strong background in Linux Administration (specially Debian), solid Windows skills
- Experience with build/deploy infrastructure (e.g. Jenkins, Nexus), and build tools (e.g. Ant, Gradle or Maven etc.)
- Experience with MySQL, Oracle DB, Microsoft SQL Server and MongoDB experience is a plus
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
Besides the technical skills, to be a perfect fit to our culture and principles, you should:
- Be creative and innovative: Push ideas to create a product that our customers love to use, and minimize complexity
- Be passionate and create impact: Achieve amazing work and inspire others with your results
- Work independently and responsibly: Take responsibility for your own actions and think about your tasks
- Communicate: Communication is key to achieve our goals efficiently
- Be honest and selfless: Admit your own mistakes, be open for feedback, and make time to help your colleagues
Interested? Then apply now!
Send your application with details about your salary requirements and first available start date to: