24 janvier 2015
Changes in Version 8.4.1 (SaaS)
New & improved Features
- The Signavio Process Editor is now also available in Chinese (simplified/traditional), Japanese and Korean.
- Improvements to the new BPM collaboration portal: The diagram view in the new portal now offers two different views of the diagrams. On the one side the original view and on the other side a compact view that hides IT systems, documents as well as text notes. Additionally, the title of the browser tab now shows the name of the currently selected diagram.
- Approval Workflow: You can now use email to send tasks in your workflows.
- For elements in BPMN 2.0 process diagrams, the color gradient of the background color can be deactivated.
- You can now show a staple icon in the Signavio Editor on all elements with attached documents.
- Multilingualism: Ultimate Edition customers can now select any number of languages to manage multilingual content. Corporate Edition customers can still select up to three languages.
- The search function in Signavio Explorer now makes suggestions from the glossary entries. In addition, the advanced search now also supports searches for linked diagrams.
- The layout of lists of glossary entries in the process handbook has been revised.
- The reports now also contain the name of the workspace in the header. In addition, the modeling conventions report contains the ID of the diagram for each diagram included.
- In the comment view, changing the default language to another language is not working.
- In certain cases, the Signavio sharepoint connector for Microsoft Sharepoint 365 cannot be downloaded.
- In certain cases, the advanced search shows the wrong results because the search function is searching for the search term in all attributes rather than just the selected attribute.
- The diagram filter for the process hand book generation does not function with attributes of type glossary links as a list.
- In specific cases, a diagram cannot be opened in the Signavio Editor if the name of the diagram contains non-visible control characters.
- In the process handbook template editor, glossary categories of the second level are not displayed for selection.
- In certain cases, glossary entries can not be edited.
- In simulation, in certain cases when using Microsoft Internet Explorer 10, no resources of a scenario can be edited.
- In certain cases, when you move or enlarge a BPMN lane, an error occurs, which means the Signavio Editor has to be reloaded.