8 octobre 2016
Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 10.6.0 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Platform
- It is now possible to define an expiration date for approvals of a model. If an approval expires, a new approval workflow will be started.
- The design of the Dictionary has been overhauled.
- You can now configure which view should be active initially (‘default’ or ‘compact’) in the Collaboration Portal. You can also deactivate the view that is not initially active.
- The search in the Collaboration Portal is now faster and returns more relevant results. By default, only the titles of relevant elements (dictionary entries, diagrams and folders) are considered. For complex search queries, the system will refer you to the advanced search.
- As a Collaboration Portal user (‘guest’), you can now easily share the results of the advanced search in the Collaboration Portal via a dedicated button.
- Text annotations are considered in the report ‘Process characteristic with element details’.
- The QuickModel application loads faster when opening existing diagrams.
- More Signavio applications are now available in Spanish. Translations to other languages have been overhauled.
- A new report lists all assigned user groups per user.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Process Editor
- The first beta version of the new risk management feature is available and can be enabled for your workspace on request. Via a new attribute type you can manage risks and controls centrally in the Dictionary and re-use them in your process diagrams. This release only supports creating basic tables, visualizing risks and controls in the Editor and generating Excel reports. This feature is available on request. We recommend waiting for the next release before using this feature in production.
- When importing BPMN files, the system ignores invalid choreography elements. The system displays a precise error message, if a BPMN file contains both choreography and process diagram elements.
- Documents linked via a custom attribute of the type ‘Dictionary link’ in BPMN models are no longer considered as ‘Input/Output’ in the document usage matrix report, but instead marked as ‘Attributes’.
- Custom dictionary categories cannot be deleted if ‘use for data modeling’ is active.
- References from dictionary entries to documents can get lost during an SGX import.
- In the Collaboration Portal, attributes that only contain spaces are not always considered empty. Attributes of referenced sub processes are in such cases not used as fallback values.
- The Collaboration Portal displays paperclips and other attribute visualization icons in very complex diagrams with an incorrect offset.
- Custom dictionary attribute of the type ‘multiline text’ are not correctly applied to diagram elements. Consequently, the attributes are not considered in several reports or in the attribute visualization.
- When searching for dictionary entries in the Collaboration Portal, default values of custom attributes are not considered.
- Customers with a ‘Professional’ license can’t execute the syntax check.
- In the Collaboration Portal, the error message that is displayed when an attribute visualization layer is not applicable is hard to understand.
- The Collaboration Portal displays tool tips of elements in English, even if a different language is configured.
- In the advanced search of the Collaboration Portal you can select attributes that are configured as invisible in the corresponding configuration dialog.
- Special characters in drop-down attributes of dictionary entries are not displayed correctly in the Collaboration Portal.