Visit us at the 2015 Mortgage Bankers Association Regulatory Compliance Conference
Attend MBA’s Regulatory Compliance Conference 2015 to get the most comprehensive updates available on new rules and current interpretations of previously released rules, including practical tips and guidance. Hear directly from the policymakers and regulators that impact your business and find out what’s happening now as well as what is expected for examinations and enforcement.
Numerous informational sessions will be available for all experience levels focused on:
- TILA RESPA Integrated Disclosure rule – what we’ve learned since implementation
- HMDA rule – in-depth analysis and guidance on this new rule
- Examinations and enforcement – what to expect and what’s happening now
- Litigation issues
- Preparing for fair lending review
- Dodd Frank Section 342 guidance on diversity
- Vendor management – ongoing challenges
- MSAs and JVs – recent developments with RESPA Section 8
If you have any questions prior to the event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to seeing you.
What: MBA Regulatory Compliance Conference 2015
When: September 20-22 2015
Where: Grand Hyatt Hotel Washington, DC
Official Website: www.mba.org