Meet Signavio´s BPM-experts in Philadelphia
The training workshop “Executive Introduction to the BPM – Discipline” provides an introduction to the management discipline of BPM-D™ as a key enabler to an agile business. It describes the value proposition and its positioning in the company and then provides an overview of some of the essential components of a value-oriented BPM function.
The BPM-Discipline™ Framework is a patent-pending architecture and toolset which helps to resolve current issues and prepare the way for agile innovation and growth.
The workshop in Philadelphia covers the following topics:
- Definition and value of the BPM Discipline (BPM-D™ the patent pending framework)
- BPM strategy (development of the right BPM maturity level)
- Improvement approaches (e.g. fast results through process prioritization and weak point analysis)
- BPM organization (e.g. the chief process officer and other emerging BPM roles)
- BPM Tools and Technologies (the next generation process execution – SOA and Core BPM software tools)
The workshop is targeted at Senior Executives.
Signavio is proud to be speaking at this event – so come and find out more about how Signavio can transform your business.
If you have any questions before the event, please contact us by emailing email@example.com, we are always happy to help!
What: Executive Introduction to the Business Process Management – Discipline (BPM-D) Training Workshop
When: March 26, 11am to 5pm
Where: Philadelphia, USA
Official event homepage: http://bpm-d.com/events/executive-introduction