3 de abril 2016
Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 9.8.0 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Platform
- The embedding mode optimizes the Collaboration Portal for embedded use (no header, collapsed directory tree).
- In the Collaboration Portal, dictionary categories with many entries open significantly faster.
- Improved Effektif integration: Now you can transfer changes to models from Effektif to Signavio.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Process Editor
- It is now possible to import reference processes of the APQC Process Classification Framework. This feature is available on request.
- In some cases, exporting a diagram from the Collaboration Portal as a PDF document fails.
- In some cases, the text formatting in the Collaboration Portal is not correct.
- Translations of dictionary entries are in some cases not correctly displayed in referencing elements.
- In some cases, the Excel export in the BPMN Simulation cannot be triggered.
- In some cases, the automatic hyphenation function for diagram elements does not work in the Collaboration Portal.
- In the Collaboration Portal, buttons with no functionality are attached to comments.
- There are several problems when using the Collaboration Portal in Internet Explorer 8.
- In some cases, it is not possible to deactivate the fullscreen mode of the Collaboration Portal.
- In some cases, there are graphics issues when switching between compact and default view in the Collaboration Portal.
- When using recent Firefox versions, it is not possible to filter the activity list in the Collaboration Portal by role.
- In the Collaboration Portal, the attribute values of linked models are in some cases displayed in the wrong language.
- In the Editor, it is not possible to use Input Elements of the type “complex”.
- In some cases, it is not possible to open decision tables using the Internet Explorer 11.
- Using the “Distributing elements horizontally” function of the Editor does not work.
- The performance of the user registration procedure has been improved.
- After registering a new user, in some cases the amount of available licenses is not calculated correctly.