29 de noviembre 2015
Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 9.4.1 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Platform
- From now on, the tip of the day will be displayed in the Explorer.
- A tutorial can be seen in the portal preview which gives a more detailed explanation of the process hierarchy pyramid.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Process Editor
- The jobs profile report can now be generated through a search.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Decision Manager
- The layout of the BDM Simulation and the Test Lab has been completely revised.
- Support of complex types in the simulation and in the Test Lab as well as in the Test Lab Import/Export has been added.
- The result visualization of the Simulation now supports all data types.
- The message ‘data being generated’ no longer disappears in certain cases during the simulation.
- A confusing error message may sometimes be displayed when importing a faulty BPMN file in Explorer.
- In some cases changes to the border color of activities are lost after saving a diagram.
- The step-by-step simulation of diagrams can not be started in certain cases.
- Zip-function in literal expressions is not working for dates.
- In some cases text in annotation columns of decision tables is not displayed correctly.
- In the dictionary, the French translation of the function ‘Display Applications’ is not available.
- In multilingual workspaces, process handbook templates are initialised without translation.
- In the Explorer, the ‘new’ menu is wrongly activated within Smart Folders.
- In the Editor, logical values that are adopted from dictionary entries cannot be locally overwritten.
- In some cases, dictionary entries cannot be dragged into the model using drag&drop in the Editor.
- In some cases, when renaming a dictionary entry, the elements of the model that are in use are not always correctly updated.
- In the portal, certain models are sometimes displayed incompletely.
- In multiple administrative dialogues, special characters are not displayed correctly.
- When editing a dictionary entry, the toolbar of the description field was initially not completely visible.
- With very lengthy import procedures, an error message is displayed although the import is still underway.
- In certain cases in the portal, the paperclip symbol is not displayed, despite the fact that a document has been attached.
- In certain cases the links to dictionary entries or categories in notification emails don’t work.
- Dictionary items will be overwritten when simultaneously created.
- The character apostrophe can not be used in email addresses when registering a user.