2 de septiembre 2012
Changes in Version 6.1.6
- In the report “documents usage matrix” message elements in BPMN 2.0 process diagrams are included.
- The identifiers of UML class diagrams can be connected to dictionary entries.
- Manual migration of diagram languages: When there are multiple languages defined for the diagram content, the content of existing and imported diagrams can be manually assigned to a certain language.
- The preview of process handbook templates is not displayed correctly in the Singavio explorer.
- Dictionary connections to organisations are not listed in the report “Responsibility assignment matrix / RACI”.
- Using the Internet Explorer 8, in some cases the commenting functions fails after inserting several comments.
- In some cases invalid process links are displayed in the process portal under “Relevant documents”.
- Only Enterprise Edition:
- In some cases process links are not displayed correctly after changing the host name.