Signavio is the market leader in collaborative process design. Our main office is in Berlin and we have two others outside of Germany, in California and Singapore. The innovative and ingenious Signavio team has already created an enterprise product that is trusted by clients like Cisco, Comcast Corporation, Puppet Labs, Audi BKK and Airbnb so we want to bring amazing talent on board to make it even better.
The work will be done from the Berlin office where there is more coffee and Club Mate than you could envision in your wildest dreams.
The important things you would handle
- Creating content for the user guides and tutorials
- Reviewing and refactoring existing documents
- Supporting the continuous improvement of our technical writing processes
Skills you should have
- Excellent English and German skills
- Ability to explain complex procedures in an easily understandable manner
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Software affinity and basic IT skills, including knowledge of text processing, content management or blogging software
- You are enrolled at a university
Skills that would be even better but are no must
- Experience with the markup languages reStructuredText and/or Markdown
- Basic knowledge of BPMN, DMN or comparable notations
- Previous professional writing experience
Interested? Then apply now!
Send your application with details about your salary requirements and first available start date to: